5.19.2009

i'm officially a triathlete!




it was absolutely amazing! i loved it! 
*The swim went by faster than i thought
 (i thought i had two more laps to go when i heard the guy yelling at me to get out of the water)
The bike ride was fun. Hated the uphills. Loved the down hills.
When i started running my legs felt like jello and 200 hundred pounds each, but for some reason my energy and adrenaline were still up and pumping.
After exactly an hour and a half....VICTORY!
Good job Cassie, Sam and Millie! (thanks for sticking with me mills)

11 comments:

CAS said...

i proud of you. you woman of steel you.
love ya meg.

CAS said...

i'm... i'm proud of you...

p.s. maybe next year you can do it like i did this year...???? (two month after having a baby...)

Unknown said...

Congrats Megan! That is so awesome!!

Cody and Michelle said...

Congrats! That is amazing! All of your hard work paid off!

The Poulson's said...

WOW!!!! I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! CONGRATS!!!

Sheffers said...

Congrats, that is alot of hard work, YOU DID IT!!!

The Tams said...

AWESOME! Congrats....I could never do it!

Devin and Lindsey said...

Good work Meggie!! I wish I had as much determination as you do!! I agree with your sista.... baby?.....next year....

The Arbizús said...

Congratulations, you did it! Thats awesome, I hope everything is going well with you. : ) Have a baby!

Bethany Gilson said...

I am proud of you!! That is a great accomplishment!

Melissa said...

Ohhh! You make me miss my days of triathloning and half marathoning!! There's nothing like your first race, you'll be addicted for sure now. If you're up for it, I'd love to do the Spudman next summer, when I'm no longer prego, its a super fun race- lets do it together! Also let me know how you like that new road bike of yours.
Oh-and Congrats!!