11.18.2009

Happy Birthday sweetie!

He's half a century old! On November 12, Caden turned 25. We celebrated with breakfast and off to his seminary class were we shared donuts with his students. We then went to his favorite restaurant Rodizio, were we stuffed ourselves full. it was a fun day!
thanks mom and dad for Lost and mal and marks for the shoes! I surprised him with Wii resort and an electric shaver. That is one happy man
My husband is the most wonderful blessing in my life. i love his positive attitude and his laugh. i love you so much sweetie. happy birthday!


7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Caden!! The big 25! Asher looks like he was a really big helper:) so cute!

Sheffers said...

Happy Birthday and we miss you guys and your funnness.

The Williams Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope all is going well for you guys!

David Cottrell said...

Half a century huh? you only look 25! haha love you guys

David Cottrell said...

P.S. Happy Birthday Cade!

The Buzz said...

I miss you guys....just had to get that out of my system! Tell Caden Happy late Birthday. I'm glad I found your blog...now blog more :D!

MarciK said...

Happy late birthday! We do miss seeing your smiling faces here! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!