7.18.2010

Mount Pleasant so far...

Some pics of the new place.
( you can barely see, but we made a very wise purchase on the super sac on the bottom right corner. It's well used and we knew once she comes our purchases will be limited)
Thanks fam for helping us move in!
Caden's new toy!- Well we are officially 100% debt free.....for now. We decided to sell our precious Toyota Avalon, that I loved so much, to get rid of any monthly payments. But we both thought it was a good idea to have a "back up car" so we found this fun ole thing for a trade in. It's been really fun and Caden is all talk about going in the mountains and camping and such. We've already been on a few rides and I have to remind him that I have a body inside me bouncing around so we're a little limited on the off roading we can do.

30 weeks!

So being here in Mount Pleasant with plenty of time and no job waiting for baby, I get a little crafty. I found some dress up beads and glued them to these few lamps. It's been fun! Caden is probably getting sick of me bringing home more stuff home for her. (I loved this wall sticker of this chandelier ). Just gettin everything ready for her.
We are really loving it here. The people are sweet, the town is charming and the country living is beautiful!

6 comments:

Devin and Lindsey said...

Megan! your apartment is so cute! i love it! your nursery is looking darling! We'll have to come down and visit sometime really soon:)

The Poulson's said...

Loving your place..You are so good at decorating! cAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BABIES ROOM ALL DONE!!

Cody and Michelle said...

30 weeks! I can't believe it! You are almost there! I love the pictures of your home, it looks great! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she gets here!

Stacy said...

You look amazing and so cute being pregnant! Congrats. You are going to be such a wonderful mom! We miss ya!

Katie said...

Megan, Mount Pleasant is where Trent's family is from and his Grandma and a few uncles still live down there. I LOVE it down there and am very jealous that you get to be in that wonderful, SMALL, town. The Home Plate in Fairview is the best for breakfast! You look darling pregnant and your place looks great!

The Burnah Clan said...

hey, remember me? cute cute cute new baby room and congrats!!! that is so exciting for you two! also, I love the area you have moved to, I'll be the students love caden as a seminary teacher. best of all to the both (plus baby) of you!!!
Chelsy