12.22.2010

a cold winter wonderland

All I have to say is that it snowed here Monday night.... A LOT!
They even cancelled school after a few hours when they realized the snow was still coming down so Caden came home!
But to top it all off the power was out for 15 hours!!!!
Good thing it's a fridge outside.
My little bug was not happy that it was 65 degrees in our house all day! We did a lot of cuddling and layering, but we survived. I was about to give her a warm bath at around 6pm with candles and a lantern when it happened... light!! Hallelujah!

5 comments:

A and R said...

Wowzers! You guys got dumped on! I'm so sorry you were without power for so long. Glad things are back to normal now.
We sure will miss you guys on Christmas Eve. Have a very great Christmas with the little fam!
Love you!

Luke and Mariah said...

Sounds like we experienced the same thing! You guys got even more snow than we did! Maggie is such a cutie!

The Poulson's said...

wow!! i cat believe that!

Jared and Lauren said...

She looks so cute in her bumbo. I love her cute little shoes! I'm glad your power came back on!

Whitney said...

O my! That is too funny! I love her in her little bumbo chair! She's freakin adorable! Gosh i really want to see her in person soon!!!