2.23.2011

busy man

Daddy is a busy man.
He is such a wonderful seminary teacher! There is always a lot of talk in this house about lesson plans, students, and scriptures. Not only does he spend all day in the scriptures at work, but he comes home and reads them on his own and then again with me. I'm telling you, scripture genius here (he might say otherwise). I love this man!
But there is always love time for Mommy and Maggie!
IMG_0823
Also recently Caden was called into the bishopric. The call was a surprise to both of us. I'll have to get used to being a single church wife sitting alone. I'm so proud of him and his dedication. He's such a wonderful example to me. Love him!
IMG_0825

3 comments:

Whitney said...

cute pictures! Crazy you a lonely wife already? Wow! Go you! Miss your guts! Wish you could have came to dinner last night. Maybe next time soon!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the bishopric thing.... mine is finally being released soon!!! That baby of yours is adorable!!

Sheffers said...

she is so adorable, I love your photo shoot! Megan I dont know why you guys were surprised about the bishopric, I expect to be sustaining Caden as an apostle in the future.jk He really is amazing, and so are you! love your family, you need to have like 10 maggies!