12.09.2011

blue sucker

Yesterday, Maggie was snooping through my bag and found a blue sucker I probably got from the bank. I didn't think she could get it opened, but within 30 seconds the wrapper was off and she was sucking away. I mean why do they make blue suckers!!! Why can't they all be clear... I knew this was going to be a nightmare to take it away, so I allowed her a minute of enjoyment.
IMG_4323
IMG_4322
IMG_4333
Until "mean mom" had to take it away...
IMG_4327 IMG_4332
For a nice distractions, I showed her how silly she looked with her blue tongue. She loved it!
IMG_4354
IMG_4346

4 comments:

A and R said...

DARLING! Great idea to do mirror pics. You are brilliant!

Michelle and Travis said...

I love the one with her sticking her tongue out! She takes cute pictures whether she is happy or sad. I hope you and Caden are doing great!

Brookie Cookie's Blog said...

She is so cute!!!

David Cottrell said...

I laughed so hard!!! Love it