11.10.2008

.i love my husband.

 Caden was so sweet when we were dating. Because he lived in the apartment right up stairs from me (not to mention the room right up above mine and his bed was directly above mine!) we spent alot of time together. Some mornings before he went to class, he would run downstairs walk in our apt and come to my room and wake me up with a "good morning beautiful". when i would go to orchestra in my locker would always be a cute note that would make me smile and he always said he would take specific routes from class to class just to see me because he knew i would be walking down certain streets. i'm a lucky girl because those things continue to happen. In the mornings before i go to work he'll wake up, see me and the first thing he says is, " you look nice!" every morning!! 
In the middle of the day he will send me a text that tells me how much he loves me, can't live without me, and to especially be safe. he always does the dishes, willingly passes out flyers for relief society or fills in in the nursery. he lets me share his drink (even though i know he wished i wouldn't) and lets me put my freezing feet on his stomach to warm them up. he is the greatest thing in my life. i love you sweetie!


3 comments:

Britney said...

I loved that Megan! You are so smart to write those things down so that you'll always remember. I hope that Olivia can find an amazing hubby like that some day. Thanks for your great example for the rest of us fuddy duddy married folks--we could all learn from your loving attention to each other! :)

The Poulson's said...

You got a blog and didn't even tell us! WHAT!!! How are you? It's been way too long!

Jocelyn Meacham said...

I'm so glad my daughter found a husband like Caden. He is perfect for you and you make such a cute couple. I love him too and am so grateful to have him in my life too. Love you both--mom