11.25.2008

i love edward cullen

so twilight was SO good! if you've read the books, you'll love the movie. i was obsessed with the cullens. i just wanted to keep watching them the whole time. ya, i'll admit it's chessy, but i love it! Right before i went to the movie my work took us all and our spouses the the olive garden, but i had to leave early for the movie. on my way out to waitor made fun of me for going to the midnight showing. he said " Why are so many women obsessed when it's for fourteen year olds!"
don't we look like sexy vampires!

thanks for the fun night out girls! i can't wait to see it again!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Love the blog!! It was so good to talk to you tonight and we're excited to hang out with you and Caden this week!

Cindy said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I am an old friend of Caden's. I am glad that he found a sweet girl like you and that you 2 are so happy. I always thought of Caden as a really sweet guy. I wish you all the joy in the world.

Melissa said...

Sorry I was doing a little blog stalking and saw you are a twilight fan! Looks like you two are having a great time! Hope married life is great!