12.22.2008

lately....

lately i haven't had time to update my blog because every time i got on the computer i was working on putting together a slideshow for for family for christmas. we have a whole bunch of loose pictures at my house of our childhood so it took me forever to scan all of them in, but it was worth it. i'm glad i have some of these pictures now saved to my computer. i did the slideshow chronologically. i started it with my parents engagement then to cass and so forth. anyway, i showed it to my family last night and it was a lot of fun! these are just a few of my favorites....Merry Christmas!!!






All because two people fell in love.....

5 comments:

Jocelyn Meacham said...

Lovely picture of your mom and dad, ahhh! I loved the CD you did for us. THANK YOU sooo much. I know that was so much work! You're awesome! love ya! Mmom

Chelsea Wilkes said...

haha that was way cute!

Carrie and EJ Miller said...

Megan, I found your blog on Cassie's and occasionally check it out. Omigosh! I totally remember you, Cassie and Mallory as the three little girls at the top. I miss those good old days...playing with dolls, watching the Little Mermaid, jumping on the trampoline and so much more. Good times in good old AZ.

Carrie Wade-Miller

Britney said...

Ok Megan you need to make extra copies of that CD PLEASE! I want one!

Kevin and Carrie said...

OKAY almost peed my pants (no seriously I am telling the truth) when I saw that picture of Mal with the tape on her face. Seriously my eyes are watering so bad from laughing so hard. I miss you so much meg. I need your email address by the way! Come visit us again! Love you tons and tons!