2.11.2010

i love sunday afternoons

I love Sunday afternoons where we just sit and have fun as a family. We started snapping shots you know saying things like, " k now this one happy, or do this one mad." but they all just kinda came out as "what was that?!"....ENJOY!
This was supposed to be a "happy" picture. I guess no one heard me.
oh NOW he heard the happy a little to late.
(Ash looks like he's going to pop a vein or something!)
was this supposed to be a "happy" picture again?
I had to add at least ONE cute picture....
oh wow! love you guys!!

2 comments:

its simple love said...

I love the faces those boys pulled. So cute. How are you megan? It's been a while!

Rachael Rawlins Skidmore
itssimplelove.blogspot.com

Jocelyn Meacham said...

I'm glad you love to come home 'cause I sure love you all to come home!!!!