4.20.2010

Much to say...

Much has happened these past few weeks that I can't let go by without sharing these wonderful blessings.
We enjoyed a wonderful Easter with family and we loved every session of conference. I do love how my birthday always falls on conference weekend. I love hearing those brethren speak and being uplifted by there words.
Saturday morning i enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in bed by this man that i love and then as a very special birthday gift in between session we went to fetal photos and found out were having



A GIRL!!
We couldn't be happier! She's all I think about! I'm excited to get a big belly, feel her kick, hold her and to be her Mom. Every once in a while Caden will remind me, "We're havin a baby!" He's thrilled! (He's been so patient with my picky eating, smelling random things and my tired body.) When we went to the appointment my sister told me drink a lot of ice water so she will be alert and moving. Sure enough when he put the camera on her she was kicking and flipping. It was so fun to watch her move. After a few minutes the technician noticed she had hiccups! We watched as every 3 secs her body would jolt with a hiccup. She looked perfect! (I think she already has Caden's nose.) I am officially 18 weeks today and we are expecting her September 22!

MORE EXCITING NEWS.....


43469_gak240tn_st.jpg


We were ecstatic to find out last week that Caden will now be fully employed by the LDS church as a seminary teacher! After interviews, observations and a year of student teaching it was now just a phone call away. When Caden got the call he said he couldn't stop shaking out of excitement. Now there's just a little more waiting to see where we are going to "be sent", but we did decide and Caden put on his application, that we would go anywhere. We are so blessed to have this as a career. I have loved this year as he has student taught because the spirit has been so strong in our home and we have learned so much about the scriptures. He loves interacting with the kids he teaches and is always sharing with me his love and concern for them. He is such and amazing teacher, there is no doubt in my mind he will be amazing at this. I'm excited for you sweetie and lucky I get the be you're wife to share it with you! Thanks for all your prayers!
our lives are so blessed!!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!! I am due the very next day!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Also, big congrats to Caden on a full time job! YIPEE!!!!

Sheffers said...

goose bumps and tears, that is what I have right now!!! SO EXCITING! You are going to make GREAT parents, in fact can i send my kids to be raised by you two? jk. Congrats so exciting and I knew Caden would get a job. He is fantastic. I am going to send my kids to where ever you guys are so he can be there seminary teacher. Congrats to the both of you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! So your like 20 now, jk thats a bishop nielson joke.

Sheffers said...

must see pictures of the belly at least once a month!

Cindy said...

Congrats! to you guys. Caden is such a wonderful guy I know he will be a good daddy to that little girl. Then where ever you guys go those kids will be lucky to have him as their teacher. I am sorry I haven't had the chance to meet you yet. Maybe at a class reunion we will have that chance :0)

The Williams Family said...

Congratulations! 18 weeks already and this is the first post about being pregnant?!? I vote that you need to update your blog more often! Your little girl is going to be the best dressed girl around! Girls are so much fun I am so excited for you guys! Oh, and congrats on the job too!

CAS said...

i vote you update your blog your often too :) love your guts meg! miss you already! see you sunday? you should do a poll on your blog for girl names... it would be fun! congrats again caden!

CAS said...

more often :)

AJ and Cindy said...

congrats on all that! I had no idea you were expecting! We are so excited for you, you will be a great mother, what a lucky little girl she is already! Hope your pregnancy has been going well!

A and R said...

I am crying happy tears of HUGE excitement for Caden's new job! SO DANG COOL!
And of course I'm over joyed that you get to have a little girl to bless your home as well! So much fun!

Love you guys!

Michelle and Travis said...

Caden didn't tell me he got the job!?! Oh my heck! Two great things to hear...a baby girl and he got the job!!! I'm so excited for you both! Great news!

CHS officers said...

Oh my goodness! This is a post filled with a TON of excitement!! Congrats on the baby!! That seriously is SO exciting!! Tell Caden congrats from Ty and I, that is so great that he'll be teaching full time! Make sure you let us know where you guys are going when you find out! So, Ty and I are moving to Draper in 2 weeks. Count on playing lots this summer! Congrats on all your exciting news!!

Whitney said...

congrats!!! congrats on everything! Thats so fun! A girl? That will be soooo fun! I'm sure cass is a big jealous! ha Cant wait to see ya soon!

Lindsey said...

Megan! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. Caden will be great at his job!! Tell baby girl anderson to hurry up and get here! We can't wait to meet her!

Jocelyn Meacham said...

oh honey!!! I can't wait for the little sweet baby girl to bless all of our lives. AND I'm so happy for Caden!!! Now I just hope they won't take you and your little family away from us!!!

dietzfam06 said...

Congrats, you guys. That is so awesome. You guys will make great parents, and I always thought Caden would make a great seminary teacher. What blessings, you guys deserve them.

Brinck said...

I'm so excited for you! That was my exact due date for Kendra last year. But she came early. Girls are great! well I suppose all kids are, but I only know what I've got is fabulous! Now that you'll be a family of three blog updates frequently are a must. Everything changes so fast!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Congrats! Lots of exciting news! You tow are so cute together!

Melissa said...

Holy crap! You guys must be on a high of exciting news! I;m so excited about the baby-little girls are soooooo much fun. That is so amazing how everything has fallen into place so quickly with the seminary teaching thing-I know how competative that can be, it was meant for Caden! Congrats can't wait to see you soon!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody and Michelle said...

Oh yeah! I am so excited for both of you! A little girl AND a seminary teacher? Seriously, could like get any better? You guys are going to be great parents and I am sure that you are going to have the cutest kids in the entire world!

Carrie and EJ Miller said...

Hey Meg!

My girl name votes are

Payson
Harper
Finley
Lauryn
Savannah

Okay those are my top five.

Love to you both. I wish I could meet Caden.

Carrie