6.29.2010

I love looking at old pics

So three years ago around Easter time the 5 of us decided to go to comedy sports in Provo. We went really early so we could get good seats. We showed up by the locked door. Guess we didn't need to go that early. Well as you can see......we got bored. and this is what happens when you get bored. I always laugh so hard when I look at these. Maybe a few of you will appreciate it.
This man has some serious farmers tan issues to this day. (but i love the GQ pose. he's cute)
Looking off into the distance......
So here i am about to get up and get the camera on the sidewalk to reset it, but what is up with weston!!!!
just a close up so you can see what i mean....
rock on!!!

3 comments:

The Poulson's said...

I LOVE LOVE your short hair!!!

Cody and Michelle said...

Yes! I also LOVE the short hair! These are great pictures!

A and R said...

I love those pics! So funny!

Weston looks so dang little....crazy!