6.30.2010

third trimester

as of yesterday i hit my seven month mark and am officially in my third trimester! i can't believe she'll be here in less than 3 months! i feel like it's going by so fast! I went to the hospital here in Mount Pleasant to check things out. A nurse showed me the labor and delivery/recovery room where all the machines, bed and baby's bed were. A flood of emotions came over me. I was scared thinking of labor and all that comes with it. I could visualize her in the carrier and was anxious to hold her. I was happy and excited thinking she is coming so soon!
I love being pregnant!
* she's the first thing i feel in the morning and the last thing i feel when i go to bed- she is always moving and squirming !!!
* i crave snow cones, icee's and otterpops all the time
* I was watching A Baby Story and cried when the mother held her baby after 38 hours of labor
(i don't know if i was crying thinking about the labor or that she could finally hold her baby)
* i love passing the baby section at wal-mart or target and browsing
* i love when people ask me when i'm due or if i'm pregnant
* i am always putting my hand on my belly just to feel like she's with me
* i sing in the car and wonder if she likes it.....or not
* thankfully i was never threw up or was too sick, so i feel like i could do this another 4 or 5 times :)
* i love when caden feels her and says, "Oh! that was her!" "Oh, i love her"

(as of recently, Caden is calling her Maggie. i love it, but i tell him to not name her yet, but he says, "you know that's her name!" it's his favorite.... what do you think?)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really cute name!!! I'm also glad you love being pregnant! I am glad there are some people out there who enjoy it! You look adorable and we miss you!!

stacie said...

You are adorable! I love you! You will be the best mother. Hello! You don't even look pregnant. Can't wait to see your baby girl someday soon. Do you want our infant car seat? Maggie is darling. So cute.

David Cottrell said...

You are so cute Megan! I am so glad you are posting on your blog more it is a good way to pass the time until you cute baby comes!

The Williams Family said...

You look great! And I LOVE the name Maggie, and that it is close to your name. Very cute. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Sheffers said...

I LOVE the name Maggie, so cute! You are so adorable pregnant, I say you have like 10 kids. Super model! Great post love you guys!!!

A and R said...

You are so cute Megan!

Maggie is a cute, cute name!

The Poulson's said...

AHH!!! SO excited for us to have our little girls!!! We need to go shopping for their matching outfits!! WHen are you coming up next? By the way..YOU ARE TINY, and look great! I miss you!

CAS said...

you seriously are so cute pregnant meg! its so fun to see you with a little belly. i love all the things you wrote about her. those are great things to remember. i can't wait to meet little maggie too! :) love you! xoxoxooxox

The Tams said...

I love that you are loving being pregnant. That is awesome! You should do it another 4 or 5 times! Don't worry about labor. It is the best part of pregnancy!