8.18.2010

The last 24 hours..

I decided to start a baby afghan. I've only tried scarfs so i decided now would be the time to venture out. I am pleasantly surprised how well it's going so far...i just hope i will be able to finish in time. 5 more weeks!!

Me at 35 weeks being all domestic and stuff

I also learned how to do flowers. Maybe i'll stick them on the blanket or make something else out of them.

Today i was hanging up some of Caden's shirts and saw a baby pink hanger. HEY! his response was "When you need one... you need one!"

5 comments:

CAS said...

WHAT THE HECK MEG!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it! good freakin job. you are so awesome. that is going to be soooooo cute. you HAVE to finish it before she comes. i started like 2 or 3 projects before ash was born and never finished them and they STILL aren't done. :(

that hanger is freakin awesome. love it. so cute. let the pink begin.

Castina said...

Fancy! I love it! I can't wait to see it done. You should learn how to attach the flowers to the afghan.
You're so cute!
Love ya, Castina

The Buzz said...

I love the afgan and flowers. I so wish I was as crafty as you! I don't think I could do that! You look so cute pregnant!

CHS officers said...

Hey Megan! I'm so sorry that I didn't make it to your baby shower this past weekend :( I was up at Bear Lake for a family reunion. I really wish I could have been there to see you! We miss you guys so much!! Next time we drive down to good old Redmond we'll have to swing by and say hi to you guys! I hope all is well!!

Jocelyn Meacham said...

I wanna learn!!! SOOO cute honey!! I'm so proud of you. Those are treasures that will be passed down for generations. It will known as the blanket that Grandma Megan made. Good for you!!!!