8.27.2010

Sugar and Spice

This was my Sugar and Spice and Everything nice baby shower!
We did it at the sugarhouse park where there was a beautiful ice cream bar set up with tons of candy and toppings! Everything looked perfect!
My two sisters and mom did a wonderful job throwing me a shower! they put so much into it, it looked amazing! thanks guys, i love you!
Jani and I are only 6 days apart! We're both having girls and it's been so fun to be pregnant together!
Yay for the bank job for bringing friends together! Love these girls!
My sis made the cutest onesies with little ice cream cones on them while the other sis put matching headbands over them. I can't wait to put her in them.
This shirt just emphasizes the fact that i'm pregnant...
She got so much cute stuff! and it was everything i needed!
I love these hooded towels!
My mom got me this blessing dress that i absolutely love!!! i especially love the bonnet with all the ruffles and the crochet booties!
Thanks again to all of you!

8 comments:

CHS officers said...

Awe!! I wish I could have been there!! Everything looks absolutely darling!!

Jared and Lauren said...

Such a cute shower! I can't believe its less than a month away! Good luck these next couple of weeks! I hope your ready.

The Buzz said...

I'm glad you had such an amazing shower! You are the cutest prego EVER! I can't wait to see what she looks like :).

Britney said...

That was such a SWEET shower! I just have to say how beautiful you are Megan! Pregnancy looks great on you! Remember she's coming on my b-day so only a couple more weeks to go! hehehe!

The Poulson's said...

That was so fun. The blessing dress is adorable!

Megan said...

You look great! I love all the cute baby clothes! I'm sad I missed your shower, it looks like it was so fun!

Cody and Michelle said...

Oh it looks like it was a ton of fun! I am so sorry that we missed it. Cody and I were out of that day and I saw SO sad!

Sheffers said...

so cute, this looks like the best baby shower EVER!!!
I am sad I missed it, dang work has to run my life. i hope your doing well and cant wait to see her!!!