11.14.2010

the birthday boy

26 reasons why i love you
1 .you are an amazing seminary teacher
2. our daughter looks just like you
3. you make me laugh when you do your "scary" voice
4.you laugh before you tell me a funny story or thought
5. you do yoga with me just to be with me
6. you let me be a stay at home mom
7. you look sexy in your suit everyday
8. you gave me maggie
9. your kisses when you come home
10. you have the sweetest smile and cutest laugh
11. cuddling next to you when we watch Xfiles
12. you think i love my feet tickled
13. your singing in the car
14. your long hugs
15. your yummy steak or meatloaf cooking
16. you teach me about the scriptures
17. you make me laugh with your funny dancing
18. you play games with me
19. you compliment my cooking
20. you let me tease your love for cars and apple

21. you work hard at your job
22. you never say anything bad about someone
23. you take me on dates
24. you're the best father
25. you're my perfect husband
26. you're my best friend

i love you!
happy birthday last thursday


2 comments:

Melissa said...

so glad you included that awesome pic from our Halloween party! Hope we can see mags soon. And tell Caden happy birthday!

Unknown said...

CUTE! And also love 'You THINK I like my feet tickled!' hahahaha! Maggie is adorable by the way!