11.03.2010

halloween!

My little 5 week old
Maggie loves the prelude music at church. She will just lay on my lap and stare at the lights on the ceiling. It is so fun to dress up a little girl for church.
When it was just Caden and my first few years of marriage, we didn't really celebrate the little holidays. We missed out on doing Easter baskets for each other or dying our food green for St. Patty's, doing april fool's jokes or carving pumpkins! so I had a goal at the beginning of the year that i would celebrate every holiday and not let the little things go by. So here we are doing the "little things"
Maggie's first Halloween
Since we got our pumpkins Caden kept asking me to make Dinner in a Pumpkin. I guess he had had it before and wanted it again. So being in the Halloween spirit, I tried it.
It turned out pretty good!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute little maggie! Is that chili inside your pumpkin?

the andersons said...

it's hamburger, rice, celery onions etc.

CAS said...

I WAS GOING TO ASK WHAT IT WAS TOO!!! IT LOOKS LIKE POOP! GOOD JOB THOUGH!