1.20.2011

toyland

This was our first experience in the toy section at the store. Caden and I were actually going to the games to buy Scrabble when I heard Maggie giggle. She was staring at this cute baby doll bouncing. She laughed and laughed!! We finally turned on the camera after almost 3 minutes of laughing so it turned from a giggle to a chuckle. (We'll be on the ball next time). It was so cute! I wanted to buy it for her, but I guess if I gave in every time she laughed at something, we would be in big trouble.
(don't mind my fake laugh. it usually makes her laugh too)

2 comments:

CHS officers said...

This is absolutely adorable!! We miss you guys! Next time we go down to Ty's house we'll have to swing by and come see you guys! Hope all is well :)

Lauren said...

This has got to be the sweetest and most adorable thing I have ever seen. Seriously, it can melt anyone's heart.