1.11.2011

a brand new year

What?!?
IMG_0401
It's a new year already!
IMG_0404
and my goal is what??
That's right! We set our new year goals. 2010 was great! We got the job of our dreams, had a big move and got the love of our lives, and we are excited for a brand new year together!
IMG_0528
and yes, even Maggie has some goals.
IMG_0524
Now, just to share. I LOVE this little bug!!
IMG_0447
IMG_0446
IMG_0449
and also, look at these cute pillows my sis Cas made for me after my failed efforts. I love them! thanks Cas
IMG_0467

9 comments:

A and R said...

Those first 2 pictures of Maggie......OH MY HECK! She's is so dang cute! Those are classic looks and you captured them.
I need to give her lots of kisses!!!

A and R said...

Very cute pillows by the way! Cassie's on a roll, watch out!

Whitney said...

O my heck the 2nd pic is great! love her little glare she's doing there. She's so freakin adorable i cant get enough of her on your blog! Seriously need to see you soon! Hope all is well and being a mama is as awesome as i'm hoping it is ;) ha Miss ya girl

David Cottrell said...

Megan how do you fail at pillows lol jk. Okay I laughed so hard at the second pick of Maggie, she just looks so puzzled. We need to do a dinner soon so I can meet the little peanut!

Jared and Lauren said...

I love the pictures of her! She is so cute!! I love the goals for Maggie. I'm hoping she says mama first. :) Cute pillows.

Sheffers said...

very cute pics. And great goals. I feel better about myself that Caden has to set goals to not forget his morning prayer, few! So excited for Maggie's goals, she is soooo darling!
PS cute pillows!

the andersons said...

oh no becky, that one is my goal. and yes caitlyn pillows should be easy, but i unpicked more than i sewed...

Joce M said...

Love the pictures of Maggie!! she is so cute!!! Love the goals too, you guys are on the right track!!! Keep up the good work!

The Arbizús said...

I think your absolutely the most beautiful mom. You just glow! I'm so happy for you. I hope we can get together when your in the area.