3.09.2011

being creative?

So all I have done the last 2 days is crochet. I'm stretching myself. I just kind of make up these patterns so it's all about trial and error, but luckily they turned out pretty good. My poor model is getting sick of me. What will be next...
IMG_1007
wrist warmers
IMG_1066
leg warmers
IMG_1051
headbands galore
IMG_1083
i love the felt ones in the top left corner! I'll definitely make more of those. My wonderful sis Cas taught me how to make those adorable fabric flowers on the right and today I sat in front of the computer watching a girl on Youtube crocheting the flowers.

7 comments:

A and R said...

You are AMAZINGLY CREATIVE you little creator you!
I love the leg warmers, and everything else for that matter, DARLING!
I am also loving MY wrist warmer/gloves! So nice and warm for my early morning carpool runs! Thanks so much for letting me enjoy your talents, you are a sweetheart!!!

A and R said...

P.S. I really, REALLY want some Maggie time...really bad!

Ashley said...

I still cannot believe I've never met the little fashionista. Crime. You are awesome to be able to crochet! Jealousy! I think I was supposed to benefit from your talents as well but maybe mine got lost in the shuffle :( I better see you all soon OR ELSE!!!

Britney said...

I have never seen darling little Maggie in person either :((((
The leg warmers are so cute! You just have that creative gene like your mama and your sisters! I love it! Keep creating Meg, you are awesome!

the andersons said...

Oh no Ashley! I sent them 3 days ago in the mail so you should forsure get them by today. let me know if you don't. Sorry it's almost a month past your birthday. Thanks Aunts! I miss you guys!

Sheffers said...

so creative and so CUTE! your model is adorable.

The Arbizús said...

Megan! This stuff is amazing and your daughter couldn't be cuter in them. I hope everything is going well for you guys and hope to see you sometime soon. :) I need your email so I can add you to our blog, I went private!