4.02.2011

family vacation

This week was Caden's spring break, so we took advantage of this time off and headed for St. George! My grandparents have a trailer there (thanks Nana & Papa!), which is right next to all the fun things to do.
Mags did good for her longest car ride yet,
(which she enjoyed if mom was back there with her)
IMG_1135
The weather was amazing! It was nice not to worry about socks, sweaters and a blanket. We did a lot of relaxing,
IMG_2098
swimming,
IMG_2100
eating out, shopping,
IMG_2128
IMG_2126
and hiking!
IMG_2106
IMG_2120
Maggie was only mad that we had to stop and take a picture. She loved that hike so much, she was kicking her bare feet the whole time in the bjorn. Now I know what we'll be doing lots this summer. Now if it will just get here and stay!

5 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

she is so sweet, you can tell how happy you guys are!

The Poulson's said...

Oh how fun! I am glad you guys got to get away!

David Cottrell said...

Megan I miss you too!!! You know I have a hard time looking at your blog because it makes me want a baby looking at all the cute picks of Maggie. Love you guys!

A and R said...

Man, she is such a stinkin' cutie pie!!! How do you get her to smile so much in her pics? And that last face is making me chuckle! TOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!

Lauren said...

I just cannot not get over how adorable and happy your little girl is!