5.16.2011

yoga anyone?

Recently Maggie has quite the moves! She could be a yoga instructor.
IMG_1699
Downward Dog
she does this all on her own. i don't put her like that.
IMG_1709
IMG_1748
Plank
IMG_1735
Cobra
IMG_1758
Table Top
IMG_1770
All that work and the rolls are still there!!
IMG_1706
I love her little tooth!
IMG_1701
IMG_1684
IMG_1847
i got my new lens (50mm) today for mother's day and i absolutely love it, if you can't tell. Now i just need to learn how to work it to the fullest! Trial and error :)

5 comments:

The Poulson's said...

oh my gosh!! THat girl has some moves!!! Is she crawling? And a tooth..tell her to stop growoing!!! MEG IT IS TIME TO GET TOGETHER..i am sick of waiting for you to "Talk to Caden" LOVE HER ROLLS!!!

Jared and Lauren said...

She is darling!! I love her little rolls!

Lauren said...

Seriously she is just too cute. If I were you I would just never want those little rolls to ever leave because they are so adorable!

CAS said...

where does she teach classes? how much does she charge?

A and R said...

I love that little girl so much! Those poses are awesome!