6.18.2011

if planted it will grow

Well I started a garden. It's the first time in my life I have planted something. I was so nervous to do this. I googled for probably a good 2 hours about container gardening before buying our plants. I probably asked the stupidest questions to the "plant lady".
IMG_2078
While Caden and I were potting our plants he mentioned that some might not turn out or grow, but it's worth trying. I then told him to have a little faith! I had to remind him that "faith is like a little seed. if planted it will grow!"
(I'm also doing this for my young women's project)
IMG_2072
We planted tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos, green onions, radishes and a geranium. It's been so fun to watch them grow. They have really taken off, except the green peppers that is...
IMG_2065
and i think Maggie is enjoying the extra time out in the sun as I garden
IMG_2081

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love her hair blowing in the wind in the last picture! She is so darling!

gailtimms said...

Sweet growing things, especially your little Sweetheart. Thanks for not going private.

CAS said...

if planted it will grow! lol i love how you had to remind caden to have faith ;)