6.18.2011

she's taken over

Maggie has taken over...
the kitchen
IMG_2155
IMG_2156
the doorways
IMG_2151
the bathroom
IMG_2164
the ottoman (which was once filled with dvd's)
IMG_2157
and now my living room!
IMG_2120
IMG_2134
not only has she taken over, but now my stuff has got to go. For the first few days I kept telling her, "that's mommy's" "that's not for maggie", but after 10 times re-stacking books...she won. She is crawling everywhere! and fast! I also have to vacuum and sweep the floor daily if I don't want to fish stuff out of her mouth. Oh Maggie! what will we do with you.
IMG_2131

5 comments:

Sheffers said...

So cute! Love it!

Jared and Lauren said...

She is SO cute! I love her eyes

Whitney said...

Oh how i love her! We need to see each other in real life though! Hopefully soon!

gailtimms said...

They DO take over, little Cutie. Just gotta love her.

CAS said...

such a cute post meg. they defiantly take over! and your home will never be the same :) love her!!!!!!!