7.22.2011

my shadow

Now that Maggie is pulling herself up everywhere, including places where she doesn't necessarily pull her self up, (the fridge, oven) she has become
my little shadow.
IMG_2587
If I'm in the kitchen, I know 3 seconds behind me is my Maggie. Once I sit down on the couch, Maggie beats me to my seat. If I move something up a shelf, somehow... she has it.
IMG_2649
IMG_2625
Lately Maggie has been quite the monkey. She'll pucker her lips and Ooo Ooo all day.
IMG_2616
IMG_2607
I can't believe that in less than a week, we will have ourselves a little 10 month old. Even though I look back and think I have nursed this girl almost 1500 times and changed almost 1400 diapers, it feels like I just brought her home a month ago. Please don't grow up way too fast my Mags. Stay my shadow forever.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Can you put this baby in commercials already? She is just perfect in every way! This post made me so happy, even if I don't have a child and can't relate.

CAS said...

uh i love her. such a cute post meg! i'm holding her first on sunday!

Jared and Lauren said...

She is adorable!! I love those chubby cheeks!

Luke and Mariah said...

Megan! Little Maggie is such a doll! I can't believe it. We'll HAVE to get together when we get back. Hope everything is GREAT!!