7.13.2011

seattle

***WARNING- PICTURE OVERLOAD***
For the last 10 days Caden, Maggie and I, with my family loaded up in 2 cars and took a 15+ hr car ride to Washington state! My uncle Steve has a beautiful lake house there that we love to visit. The trip was full of ups and downs (our car breaking down twice!!!!), but we had the time of our lives!
We bought a City pass to Seattle so we were able to go the the Space needle, the Aquarium, Science Center, Experience Music Project, and a harbor tour (and the zoo or flight museum which we ran out of time for). We also hiked through a rain forest and went to the beach.
IMG_2345
IMG_2333
IMG_2281
the fam at Gig harbor
IMG_2283
IMG_2327
Maggie at the EMP
We would get a lot of stares from people when we were out and about. Probably wondering how we all relate. We are all tall and blonde and my mom has the mention sometimes, " Yes, I have 6 kids"
IMG_2258
IMG_2293
IMG_2256
IMG_2311
IMG_2317
IMG_2380
Paige and Maggie at Pikes Market Place
DSCN0636
Caden and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on our trip. It was really fun because we actually spent our honeymoon in Seattle! I am the luckiest women to be married to this man. It has been the best 4 years of my life so far!
Caden and I at the Space needle 4 years ago...
IM000293
IMG_2352
That night we were able to sneak away for a night out together to celebrate while we had 10 babysitters with Mags.
IMG_2355
But one of the best things to do there was just relax in the beautiful house. We played games, watched movies, kayaked, read, napped, made bracelets, and even made s'mores on the stove.
IMG_2392
IMG_2242
IMG_2237
IMG_2430
IMG_2345
IMG_2442
Isn't this cool!!!
IMG_2503
i slowed down my shutter speed on my camera and we were able to get some pretty sweet pictures!
IMG_2499
IMG_2525
We had so much fun in the WA state, but it's good to be back!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I think the picture of her with her sunglasses on is by far my favorite!

The Poulson's said...

SO CUTE!!! THat looks like so much fun! I love love the sparkler pics! I need to learn how to use my camera

Michelle and Travis said...

Maggie's cuteness never ceases to amaze me! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Melissa said...

I LOVE seattle, such a fun place to visit, looks like you had a fabulous time with your family. YOur pictures look great! What kind of camera do you have?? I can't believe Mags in already 9 months!

Jocelyn Meacham said...

very cute honey!!! We had a blast!!! You guys were good sports about your car breaking down! Love the pics!