10.04.2011

She's One!!!

Our little birthday girl was surprised to see us coming in her room pampering her with breakfast in bed. She was so excited she was bouncing up and down while shoveling handfuls of french toast in her mouth. If was then off to open some new toys (that she picked out).
IMG_3499
IMG_3504
Later that night we had an all pink birthday bash!
IMG_3568
IMG_3562
IMG_3658
Aunt Mal made this awesome adorable Owl cake that tasted delicious!!
IMG_3581
IMG_3703
When it came time to dig into the cake Maggie just kept staring at the owl. I'm not sure she liked it looking back at her. To help her along we shoved a hand in the cake for her..... Bad idea! She did not like being dirty. She ate and ate if I fed it to her, but she did not want to touch that owl.
IMG_3713
IMG_3721
She warmed up to it...
IMG_3745
Maggie even took her first few steps on her birthday!
IMG_3645
It was so fun to celebrate Maggie's first birthday with all our family there! Thanks for coming!
IMG_3817
My creation

6 comments:

CHS officers said...

I can't believe she is so big! Such a cute party :)

Ashley said...

That party was adorable! I loved it all! My favorite part was the face you made with her breakfast - so creative!! Can't believe she's 1!!

The Tams said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I love the PINK party! So fun!

Jared and Lauren said...

Such a cute party! She is adorable!

Sheffers said...

oh my!!! I love this! Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Maggie. What a great day and GREAT party, so so so cute!!!

Jocelyn Meacham said...

So so so cute! Loved the party! You did such a great job honey!