11.02.2011

halloween!

Now I decided on the "mean" looking pumpkin and Maggie wasn't quite sure what to think of it.
IMG_4167
my little mags a year ago...wow she was tiny
IMG_1602
This year, my sister gave me the idea to make Maggie's costume. After 200 cotton balls, sticks and sticks of hot glue, I got the cutest little lamb,
IMG_4173
but then it happened. The second I put it on her, she started ripping off the cotton balls. Caden knew it was going to happen, I just hoped it wouldn't. Oh well, it was cute for a little while.
IMG_4170
Walking to the trunk of treat with her dressed up Orthodox Jew father :) She loved walking around with all the big kids. When people would offer her candy, she just sat there looking at them, like "i really can have that!"
IMG_4174
IMG_4180
happy halloween!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Meacham said...

hey where's the picture of the JEW????