11.16.2011

this old man, he turned..

27!!
Over the weekend we celebrated Caden's 27th birthday!
We had a yummy Sunday dinner with Dad Carl, a yummy breakfast meal and delicious cake (thanks mal!) with the fam in PG, and then following tradition, we went to Caden's favorite restaurant, Rodizio Grill.
IMG_2447
IMG_2470
This year the Poulsons came with us! Nolan is just 4 days older than Caden and we had to have the servers sing to them, drums and all! If Caden looks sick in these next pictures, it's because he was. He could hardly taste the food poor guy, but that didn't stop the night of fun!
IMG_0097
(thanks iPhone for saving the day for pics)
IMG_0096
I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend! I love you sweetie!
Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Meacham said...

He IS a great man, and I'm so glad you found him!!!! or he found you, however that goes. He is such a good example to me and to my kids, he is so strong in the gospel and the love to the Lord shines in his smile and face. We are all blessed to have him in our life!!! Love you Caden!!!