1.01.2012

Christmas!

Earlier during the Christmas week we celebrated my grandpa's 82nd Birthday! We have a big christmas dinner, sing songs and share stories about our Saviors birth. This family party always gets me ready for Christmas.
IMG_4367
IMG_4391
IMG_4402
On Christmas Eve, after watching Maggie play a beautiful baby Jesus in the nativity at the Timms Christmas party with all of her cousins, some yummy food and gifts, we went to the Marks for a special surprise!
IMG_4429
We were going to find out if baby Mark would be a BOY or GIRL!!
I first had a feeling it was going to be yet another boy, but inside I couldn't help but think it was really going to be a girl....
IMG_4447
IMG_4466
...it's a GIRL!
I couldn't be more happy for them! and E finally have a niece! and a friend for Maggie :)
It was then Jammie time
IMG_4478
IMG_4493
IMG_4502
IMG_4517
Christmas day Maggie got spoiled not only by us, but family and grandparents!
IMG_4553
IMG_4535
IMG_4560
It was such a blessing to celebrate Christmas on Sunday were we could attend church and partake of the sacrament. I'm grateful for the birth and life of our Savior and for the blessings I have in my life from Him.

1 comment:

Tatum said...

Your family looks like they are SO much fun! Cute jammie pics, that is seriously the best christmas tradition!