1.16.2012

Our Home

Did I mention we built a home??
We signed our papers and 80 days later we're living in our brand new home! It was so fun to drive by and see the progress each day. It's just around the corner from our apartment and the school Caden teaches at, so it's perfect.
IMG_0072
IMG_2451
Maggie getting excited for her new room!!
IMG_2511
IMG_2512
IMG_2598
The biggest change so far is that it has been so quiet! We're used to neighbors next to us and above us since we've been married, so it's nice we can watch movies, listen to music, do laundry and even talk whenever we want. I'm sure Caden's glad the home building is over with cause I kept changing my mind about colors and cabinets etc. It was a fun journey and I'm sure it's only the beginning with owning a home.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!! Your whole home took as long as one room in our new house! That's amazing! Your home is ADORABLE!!!

Sheffers said...

AWESOME!!! so happy for you both and what a cute house, I love the porch and having a garage!!! wahoo!!! plus mt pleasant is the coolest place I know. congrats!

Whitney said...

Surprise! I didnt know you were building a house that is so awesome! Congrats sista! We really really need to catch up! Call us next time ur in town we can do a little get together. We can just order pizza and hang out at the house with our kids & everyone else and their kids. Congrats!!! Cant wait to see you cute decorating skills!!!

Jared and Lauren said...

Ah I'm so jealous! So fun to have a new home and to not have noisy neighbors. You should post pictures of the inside when you get a chance:)

CHS officers said...

So cute!! I absolutely LOVE it!! I'm super jealous as well! We need to come visit soon. Hope all is well!

AJ and Cindy said...

how awesome! your house is so cute, i love it! how fun to have your own place :)

A and R said...

So cool! Congrats! I wanna come see!