8.03.2012

Summer in a nutshell

This summer has been a crazy, fun, busy one!
Maggie and I took a fun trip with the fam to Bear Lake (while Caden had work meetings). I had a crazy not so full week at girls camp. We were evacuated after being on the mountain after 2 hours because of the crazy fires surrounding us. We come home to more fires. So we finished up camp at a near by park for a day.
Terrible picture, but fire view from our side porch.
IMG_6459
I had a getaway weekend to St. George with my girls in Mount Pleasant! We left the hubby's in charge. They survived!!!
I did a triathlon in May and did Mount Pleasants 4th and 24th of July 5k with friends.
My creation
Here we are enjoying the Mount Pleasant 4th of July parade.
IMG_6486
I love this girl!
IMG_6483
I planned my high school 6 year class reunion. Phew! Glad that's over.
IMG_6504
And helped Caden and his cousin plan the Gurr family reunion. Caden and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary with a fun getaway weekend to Salt Lake where we stayed at the Little America and got massages and relaxed.
One of my favorite memories this summer was witnessing and photographing the birth of my beautiful niece Betsy Tiff
IMG_6116
IMG_6101
We've done a lot of walks, parks, picnics, swimming, drive inn fun, etc etc etc and we're sure looking for school to start again so we can slow down a little.

No comments: