11.15.2012

happy birthday mags!

A few months ago, our Mags turned 2!!! My family wanted to squeeze in a mini vacation before my brother left on his mission, so the weekend of Maggie's birthday we went to Park City for a long weekend. She was spoiled with a Minnie Birthday Party! I'm pretty sure my family bought her the whole Disney store. 
IMG_7716
Mallory, as always, made a fabulous cake!! Unfortunately, this momma forgot candles... so we pretended.
IMG_7703
We had so much fun in Park City we even got to do the Alpine Slide together!! They asked, "Is she 2??" and we were able to say, "YUP! Today's her Birthday!" I was surprised how well she did on the slide. She sat on my lap, gripping me as tight as she could while mimicking my "Wahoo's!" 
My creation
Shopping with Miss Bets!
IMG_2765
When we got home we were able to celebrate with Papa Carl and have real candles!!!
IMG_2738
I can't believe my little bug is 2! More to come on my little Mags. We love you!

No comments: