2.16.2009

vegas..yet again


My fam decided to do a little get away to Las Vegas. My uncle has an amazing home in vegas he rarely lives in and uses for business, so we were lucky enough to stay in there for a few nights. The first night we bought steaks, sat in the hot tub, played yatzee and watched movies. Then it was off to vegas.
We missed scott cassie and asher though. Cassie's baby is due any day now and we're so excited! and mallory was just a bum and couldn't get off work.
So we splurged and decided to go the the spice market buffet in the planet hollywood hotel. it was so good! my mom said she was going to win us some money in the slot machines for dinner but the five bucks didn't go very long. maybe one day...soon..i'll be old enough to gamble.
because we were going to be in las vegas with my parents and siblings on valentines day, we decided to do our's on wed. Caden bought me some flowers , amazing chocolates and we got pizza delivered. i love him!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh the Vegas!! I love that place! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I'm jealous

Allergy Mama said...

Looks like you had so much fun in Vegas! We'll let ya know when we have the baby so you can come visit and we still didn't find out what we're having. It's driving me crazy, but it'll be worth it!!

Sheffers said...

Megan so I just found your blog off someone elses. SO CUTE! I love it. Your such a uplifting and fun person, thanks for being such a great friend.

The Poulson's said...

wow so you guys are quite the little party animals!

The Arbizús said...

Awww, your so cute. We need to hang out some more! I miss you. The puzzle thing is fun once you start, I promise. : )

Bethany Gilson said...

Megan here is our blog! Stop by sometime! http://www.homegrownbethandty.blogspot.com/