4.08.2009

birthday fun!


well on the 3rd i officially turned 21!! yay! i was woken up with breakfast in bed by my wonderful husband and spent the day at lunch with my mom and sisters (and my nephews). Caden and i then went to Tepenyaki for dinner, which was so cool, and then went to go see the movie Knowing, with Nicholas Cage (i thought the end was lame). We then spent conference weekend down at my parents house. i loved spending my birthday weekend with them. Thanks everyone! Love you!








way to much fun! love ya buddy

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah! I was hoping you would post about your birthday! Look how cute you are being 21! I'm serious it's time for a trip to vegas.. or wendover at least. We have to experience it just once. Your nephews are stinkin cute! I remember I held Asher when he was like 3 weeks old, and now he's so big. We need to hang out again. Let me know a day you don't work and I'll come down and we can go to the gateway or something:)

Brooke said...

I found you! Cute blog. :) And I didn't know it was your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad you had fun. I'm just recovering from kickboxing while surfing the blogs...=0)

Megan said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Let's try and get together in the next couple of weeks and do dinner!

The Arbizús said...

How fun! I think our birthday weekend is the best!

Bethany Gilson said...

Megan! I hope you had a great birthday!

Britney said...

Happy Birthday Megan! We love you and thanks for posting the fun pictures!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Ah- I just found your blog! SO cute! You are gorgeous! Looks like you ahd a fun birthday- and only 21??? Lucky! email me and I will send you an invite to our blog!
kendranani@yahoo.com