11.15.2012

Elder Meacham

About a month ago, my little Brother Weston left for his mission to Spokane, WA speaking Marshallese! It was such a neat experience to attend the temple with him a few weeks before his farewell and watch him embrace the importance of the gospel. I'm already missing my little brother, but it's so exciting to hear his letters and the success he's having in the MTC. He says the language is easy?? and he was called as district leader.  I was lucky enough to take some of his mission pictures. IMG_7890
Mags prays for Weston every night. She'll randomly ask about him or mention him. While watching a BYU basketball game she said, "That's Weston?" She really loved giving him hugs before he left. Weston wrote in his letter, "Will Maggie and his nephews remember him?" How could they forget!
IMG_7921
IMG_7942
Squeezing in one last family picture before he left.
IMG_7974
We decided to drive down on Wed when he left for the MTC. I was a wreck. He just kept smiling and laughing about all of us being emotional. You could just tell he was excited and ready to go.
IMG_2786
IMG_2790
 I'm so proud of him and the decision he made to serve the Lord. He'll be such a great missionary! I envy him, and know this will shape who he is for the rest of his life. 
The church is true!!!

No comments: