11.15.2012

halloween 2012

I was so excited for halloween this year. Holidays are just so much more fun with kids of your own.
IMG_2815
We hosted an awesome halloween party that I'm bummed we didn't get a single picture of, but we had a blast with all our friends! 
Maggie dressed up as her favorite, Minnie Mouse. After making last years costume of a sheep and the struggle with that I promised myself I would never make another costume..... well I did it anyway. I couldn't resist the 3$ dress from DI turning it into a minnie dress. 
IMG_7991
Maggie was a little unsure about the whole trick of treating thing. At the trunk of treat, people would hold out their bowls of candy and she would just stare at them like, " You're really giving me this?" After much time and hesitation she would eventually reach in the bowl and grab something. She has always hated anything in a scary costume, so I constantly had to assure her that everything was pretend.
IMG_8010
But she sure did love the candy!!! and so did Mom and Dad!

No comments: